Luxury Retro Fashion Leather Zipper Wallet Flip Phone Case For iPhone 11 & iPhone 12 Series
- Unique wallet case design: 2 in 1 combination.
- Material: Hybrid Leather dual-layer structure and soft TPU bumper.
- Card Slots: Can storage your credit/debit/ID cards.
- 4 magnetic buttons: make your important cards security and safety.
- Anti-slip and anti-scratch, impact-resistant and shockproof.
Luxury Retro Fashion Leather Zipper Wallet Flip Phone Case For iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Brand Name:
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Type: Half-wrapped Case
- Features: Luxury Vintage Flip Back Cover Card Holder Leather Wallet Case
- Compatible Brand: Apple iPhones Case
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 7
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 7 Plus
- Compatible iPhone Model: IPHONE 8 PLUS
- Compatible iPhone Model: IPHONE 8
- Compatible iPhone Model: IPHONE X
- Compatible iPhone Model: IPHONE XS MAX
- Compatible iPhone Model: IPHONE XR
- Compatible iPhone Model: iphone xs
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 11 Case
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 11 Pro Max Case
- Compatible iPhone Model: iphone 11 pro Case
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone SE 2020
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 12 Case
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 12 Pro case
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 12 mini Case
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 12 Pro Max Cases
- Design: Matte
- Design: Plain
- Function: Dirt-resistant
- Function: Anti-knock
- Function: Phone Case with Kickstand
- Function: Case With Card Pocket
- Function: Heavy Duty Protection Case
- Color: Black, Red, Blue, Brown, Coffee
- Material: High-Quality Leather
- Style: Luxury Retro Business Fashion Leather Flip Case
- Features 1: Zipper Wallet + Flip-Back Cover + Stand + Card Slot
- Features 2: Dirt-resistant + Anti-Knock + Anti-Skid + Scratch-Resistant
- Model Number 1: Flip Case For iPhone 12 Mini/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max
- Model Number 2: Leather Case For iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Mini/12 Pro
- Model Number 3: Wallet Case For iPhone 12 Pro Max / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Mini
- Model Number 4: Etui For iPhone 7 8 Plus
- Model Number 5: Phone Case for iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Model Number 6: Purse for Samsung Note 20/Note 20 Ultra
- Model Number 7: The Best Case for iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Model Number 8: Cover for iPhone 12 Series
- Model Number 9: Flip Leather Case for iPhone 12 Mini
- Model Number 10: Coque For Samsung S9 S8 Plus
- People: For woman man boy and girl
- Time: 2020 New Arrival Original New Mobile Phone Bags Cases
iPhone 12 Pro Max Cases
Every iPhone should be in a case. The drop protection, extra grip, and personality a case adds are worth a few dollars and the added bulk. Even with the most careful handling, accidents happen, and going commando doesn’t strike us as being worth it when the result can be a $400-plus out-of-warranty repair. But hey, if a case isn’t your thing, you do you. Here are our picks for everyone else.
The Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Case & Covers
Case preferences are subjective, so we can’t tell you what the best case for you is—almost any case adds at least some degree of protection. But I’ve been reviewing iPhone cases since 2011, and I’ve tested more than 70 best cases for the iPhone 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, and 12 Mini, taking into account protection, utility, and design, to find the best options in a variety of styles and categories. Read on for our picks for waterproof cases, leather cases, wallet cases, extra-protective cases, folio cases, transparent cases, thin cases, accessory-friendly cases, and battery cases. As more models are released for Apple’s latest phones, we’ll update this guide with additional options for a wider variety of tastes.
iPhone 12 Mini Case
The iPhone 12 Mini Case is a deceivingly feature-packed case that’ll protect your iPhone through almost any situation. Iterations of the case (dating back to when the company was known as Silk and the case was called the Base Grip) have been our top picks since the iPhone 12 Mini, and the 2020 model only improves on what we love. The standard design is plain enough that it doesn’t offend most aesthetic sensibilities, but you can also personalize it with a custom print to make it your own. And it just so happens to be one of the more affordable cases out there. I’ve tested close to 2,000 iPhone cases since 2011, and nothing has hit all the right notes the way the iPhone 12 Mini Case does.
Luxury Case for iPhone 12 Pro Max
The Luxury case is a one-piece design made of a thin and light flexible plastic called thermoplastic polyurethane, or TPU. The material has a bit of flex, just enough that installation and removal are pretty easy but not so much that the case might accidentally pull away along the edges. Once you’ve installed the case, the iPhone’s screen stays recessed below a protective lip that puts some space between the glass and whatever surface you might lay—or drop—your phone on. The design also creates air pockets inside all four corners, which should absorb some of the shocks if you drop your phone.
One of the more clever features of the Luxury Case is its multi-textured design. The back panel is smooth, so you can easily slide your phone in and out of pockets without it catching, while the border has a pebbly texture, which provides some extra grip. For the iPhone 12 models like iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Mini, Smartish has added subtle ridges along the edges as well. They’re low enough that you might not see them if you’re not actively looking, but they make it just a little easier to hold on to your phone. The iPhone’s buttons are protected, but they still click quite nicely without feeling mushy.
iPhone12 Pro Max Leather Wallet Case
People who prefer the look and feel of leather and are willing to pay for it.
It’s pretty surprising that with so many case companies making truly great stuff, not one has been able to compete with iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Wallet Case. It’s the thinnest and most attractive leather case out there, yet it doesn’t cost any more than less impressive third-party cases. And the color options are particularly great this time, including a vibrant yellow and deep green.
The iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Case is made of a thin sheet of real leather stretched out over the exterior of a semirigid frame, with microfiber lining the interior. Even with those multiple layers, it’s quite thin and light. Some competitors use a combination of leather and rubber that adds significant bulk and makes the iPhone 12 Mini Leather Case even more appealing in comparison.
Leather Phone Case
Our favorite feature, apart from the overall design, is the button protection. The volume and side buttons are each covered by aluminum inserts that are color-matched to the leather. They make it feel as if you’re clicking the buttons without any case in the way, and they look quite nice. Like all of our case picks, iPhone leather Case has a tall-enough raised lip around the screen that should help keep the glass from touching the ground if you drop the phone.
Banana Shop makes a leather case for the iPhone 12 Pro Max, it is the best you’ll find for the iPhone 12 Series. The design is similar enough that you could fairly call it a knockoff: slightly rough-textured but still supple leather on the outside, microfiber on the inside, and an open bottom edge. Where the Leather Phone case falls short is in the button covers, which are molded into the leather instead of metal accents. This makes pressing the buttons to feel a bit squishier. Even so, nothing beats the slim design and understated looks.
iPhone 12 Wallet Case
Who it’s for: Someone who wants to try to ditch their wallet by carrying their cards, ID, and phone together. iPhone 12 Pro Max Wallet Case is essentially the same case as the iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Case, with room for three cards on the back. It’s made of the same durable TPU material and has the same smart design features that make it protective yet understated. If you don’t want to carry a full wallet, it’s a great option.
By its nature, the iPhone 12 Wallet Case is about twice as thick as other cases. But the curves fit well in the hand and help hide the bulk. Unlike cases incorporating a flexible pocket that stretches as you add cards, this case has a molded plastic design, so it doesn’t change in thickness whether you have cards in it or not—and it can’t deform over time.
iPhone 12 Pro Max/ 12 Mini Zipper Leather Wallet case
The holder on the back of the case is cleverly designed to hold one, two, or three cards. A raised bump in between the back of the case and the pocket puts pressure on the cards and holds them in place—so you don’t have to worry about a single card being too loose and falling out if that’s all you carry. The cards are well protected, with only a thumbnail-sized portion showing along the left edge. That opening is how you push the cards out when you need to access them.
Any iPhone 12 Pro Max Zipper Leather wallet case will add more bulk than a case without card-holding functionality, and that holds true for the Wallet Slayer Vol. 1. We don’t think the added thickness is offensive, but it may be too much for tight pockets.
You shouldn’t expect to use wireless charging while you have cards in the case. Although Smartish provided us with data from a study it commissioned showing that the magnetic field from charging isn’t strong enough to demagnetize a credit card, most Qi manufacturers and Apple itself warns against putting anything between your phone and the charger, including credit cards. If you’re using a metal credit card, including the titanium Apple Card, its presence may actually block wireless charging altogether. We recommend a folio-style case if you want something to hold your cards that doesn’t interfere with wireless charging.